Achieve the New Smile You’ve Been Wanting
A smile is a part of your identity. When all or part of it is missing, the board-certified surgeons at The Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Specialists of San Diego have a solution. A full-arch restoration procedure uses four to six dental implants to support a fixed prosthesis, leaving you with a brand new, fully functioning smile.
Benefits of a Full-Arch Restoration
- Less post-operative healing time, discomfort, swelling, and bruising.
- Fully functional: eat the foods you love without any worry.
- Prevents bone loss and preserves jaw health and facial aesthetics.
- Supports an entire arch of new teeth with as few as four to six dental implants.
- Prosthesis is custom-made to match your mouth and aesthetic goals.
- Cared for just like natural teeth with regular brushing and flossing.
Am I a Candidate for a Full-Arch Restoration?
Types of Anesthesia
The right anesthesia will depend on the complexity of your procedure and your level of anxiety.
Hear From Patients
How Can We Help?
If you have questions, would like to learn more about a procedure, or wish to schedule an appointment, give us a call. Our board-certified surgeons and attentive team are here to help.